Pages

Friday, January 27, 2017

Dog vs Beauty Blender

So I just had to put this into my blog. So I live in a big house that my family decided to fill with dogs, cat and even turtles. But this story is specifically about one dog in particular.


His name is Oliver, he is a one year old min pin and he is the cutest little guy ever. But he is an actual thief! LOL so this is going to be about the time he stole my Beauty Blender.


For those of you who don't know what a beauty blender is, it is a makeup blending sponge which has virtually replaced the traditional makeup brush. So here we go... It was over Christmas break and I was about to head out to Disneyland and I wanted to go full beat. I had just got done with a full cut-crease shadow look, brows, and lashes. I was about to put on my foundation/concealer/bronzer etc. but I couldn't find my beauty blender anywhere. And of course I was already running late, and I couldn't find this little pink sponge ANYWHERE!


I searched high and low for this thing, I went through my suitcase, all of my make up bags and even the trash. I started to walk back to my room and I see little pink bits all over the floor and I had to accept the fact that either my German Shepherd or my little min pin stole and murdered it.


I never thought I would see $20 go down the drain that easily. But now Oliver cuddles with it all the time.


Lesson is, don't leave your blenders laying around. But if your dog cuddles with it, I guess it's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment