Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My favorite look

Lately I haven't been pushing my make up towards the heavy side. I've been sticking to much more simple make up. As a college student I have 9 AM classes 5 days a week followed by work outs, softball practice, and long nights studying I try to let my skin take a break.

I lately having just being wearing spot treatment concealer, mascara, eyebrows (STAPLE!!!) and a little bit of highlighter. It's quick and simple, it gets right to the point and I love it! here is a picture of me in the make up I've been wearing lately at the Los Angeles County Museum of Arts.

Too Faced Born This Way Concealer: Light
Ecobrow: Liz
Anastasia Brow gel: Clear
Benefit Roller Lash: Black
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector: Champagne Pop
Kylie Lip Kit: Candy K



No comments:

Post a Comment