Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow

So here's a quick, little review on the Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette.  So before I left for school I picked up this palette because the whole peach collection was hyped up and considering that I go to a school in such a small area, I wasn't going to be able to get it as soon as I wanted to. I am actually impressed with it. I love that it gives a soft and "glowy" touch to the skin. It's nothing like the ABH glow kits, but it's amazing for a soft and subtle touch to the skin. Don't stunt on the bronzer either!

This trio also smells like peaches, which it can be overwhelming at sometimes if you have a sensitive nose, but otherwise it is manageable. I think the only downfall about that I really don't like about it is that the blush is glittery. I prefer my blushes, whenever I wear blush, matte. In evry other sense, I love this trio so much, its worth it!


https://www.toofaced.com/p/highlighter/sweet-peach-glow/

No comments:

Post a Comment