Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sporty Makeup

College softball season is right around the corner, and I just wanted to give some tips to keep yourself looking fresh on and off the field. First I use an eyebrow pomade so my eyebrows don't move. Waterproof mascara is a must! Nothing on your face will move if you use a wax based product. I really don't like wearing any face makeup besides a bit of highlighter because I always make sure that I have sunscreen on to protect my super pale skin. LOL. Here's a pic of me and my roommate from our first collegiate game of softball!


Serious tip.... Make sure you always wear sunscreen, your skin is so sensitive, no matter what kind or color. Protect your skin from UVA/UVB rays, keep yourself wrinkle free for as long as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment