Pages

Friday, January 20, 2017

The First and the Favorite

THE URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE
About four years ago my passion for makeup arose. Hi my name is Emily Nguyen, and no, I am no professional makeup artist, but I would like to show the world my passion for the beauty industry (and occasionally my dogs LOL).

I wanted my first post to be about something special... The Urban Decay Naked palette came out around March of 2013 and when it came out it was all I ever wanted. I never had the courage to buy it but when I woke up on Christmas 2013 morning, that palette was the last and best present I had opened. Now it's just the beginning of 2017 and I still use it almost every week.
My palette has traveled with me everywhere from out of state softball tournaments all the way to college with me. So far, I've hit pan on 7 of the shadows, and I am desperately in need of a new one LOL. I added two lips that I love wearing with it!

Shadows: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Toasted
Lips; Kylie Lip Kit (Leo) Too Faced Lip Injection Gloss (Milkshake)



http://www.urbandecay.com/naked-palette-eyeshadow-by-urban-decay/245.html?cgid=12#start=3&cgid=12

No comments:

Post a Comment