Pages

Friday, January 27, 2017

What's it about?

I feel as if makeup is such a controversial topic now of days. People now of days call others fake or ugly with makeup on, but really all it is a confidence booster. I don't wear makeup to impress anyone, or to be "fake" but to enhance my own beautiful features and to give myself a little extra boost. People shouldn't be ashamed for being artistic and for how they do their makeup, we all began there. I remembered I used to get teased on how my makeup used to look, but I didn't care, I thought I looked cute. To the people who used to tease my for my eyeliner, I hope yours got better as well.


My good friend Jazmine brought up the topic of contouring and highlighting the chest area. Again, people are still criticized for doing this. I feel like this shouldn't be shunned. I honestly is a cheaper alternative to an augmentation and you can give yourself some great collarbones and a snatched nose.


The makeup world is always changing, and stepping up it's game. Everyday there are new products coming out and new collaborations being announced. So many people have become so successful for expressing their art, many millionaires and young business men and women following their dreams of becoming amazing MUA's.


Don't ever let someone drag you down for wearing makeup or even not wearing makeup. Express yourself in fashion, style, and anyway you can. Always remember that you are you and no one else can change who YOU are. Be yourself and love yourself.


Trust the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment